Thursday 29 April 2010

13/50: Night of clubbing, Kebab



In addition to a wonderful five-a-side adventure, my birthday celebration also included a night out, which commenced with a meal in a sushi restaurant, and proceeded on to a bar crawl ending in a club. This almost certainly covered the remit of a night of clubbing, and the picture here pretty much includes everything you need to know about how the night went. In order to match this with a kebab, I waited for less than 24 hours and had one for lunch the next day, and this is pictured over here. It was a very nice pile of chicken and salad on freshly baked naan bread, and I can honestly say that now, around two hours later, it has not yet given me food poisoning, even though the last time I went to that particular kebab place, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment