Thursday 29 April 2010

12/50: Football, Beer


This week it is my birthday, and hence I have organised various birthday-style shenanigans in order to celebrate this occasion. In fact the first and, some might say, most preliminary of these things was a five-a-side football match. This was not too much hassle to organise, since I already play regularly with some people from uni, and so it took no time at all before I was running around, making precise passes and one twos and keeping goalside of pretty much everyone. Afterwards we all returned to the flat in order to partake of an amazing buffet and some nice cake, and of course, some pints of beer. The whole thing was enjoyable, and I can now tick this one off as being done and dusted. Good work everyone, especially the goalkeepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment