Sunday 24 January 2010

3/50 : Housework, Bagel



While my house isn't necessarily untidy, I can certainly find 82 minutes' worth of cleaning to do even at the best of times, so I took advantage of my free Saturday to give it a once over and complete this task. I started upstairs in the bedroom, with a plan to work my way round the upstairs then continue downstairs. I tidied, hung up clothes, cleaned windows and mirrors, sorted piles of clutter, hoovered, changed the bedsheets... My 82 minutes were up before I'd even finished the bedroom! Ah well. My time completed, I broke for lunch (a delicious, if I may say so, salmon and cream cheese bagel) and then afterwards finished off the other rooms, taking me well into the afternoon. In a way I'm glad I had to do this, since it gave me the impetus to get a lot of things done. Plus the bagel was really nice. It didn't look like the one in the picture, though. It looks like it'd be fairly difficult to do that using cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment