Tuesday 12 January 2010

1/50: Watching television, Chocolate Biscuit


A gentle start, I will admit, since I
thought it was better to get started rather than wait until I can get some of the proper ones sorted out - so, as my first act of carb-offsetting, I took along a packet of chocolate biscuits to our weekly viewing of as many episodes of The Wire we can watch before we all fall asleep (when I say we, I mean my The Wire watching club) and shared them out, making sure I savoured my chocolate covered digestive biscuit (accompanied by a cup of tea), and then burned it off shouting 'OMG McNulty you cad' and clapping and whooping whenever Omar came on the screen. We also had a good laugh/cheer when Clay Davies was surprised by something, and said 'shiiiiiiiiiiiiit'.

No comments:

Post a Comment